Dolphin Construction is highly experienced in managing construction projects in Commercial, residential, Public, Industrial and Environmental. When Dolphin is managing a project you can rest assured that from the bidding stages to completion that cost management, quality management, time management and public safety will all be expertly and efficiently performed. Dolphin has an excellent track record of performing projects on time and on budget with the highest quality results.
Dolphin can handle all functions of Construction Management including:
- Specifying project objectives and plans including delineation of scope, budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements, and selecting project participants.
- Composing and managing bid packages, contractor bid packages, walk-throughs, bid analysis, contractor verification processes, bid leveling and bid selection.
- Maximizing the resource efficiency through procurement of labor, materials and equipment.
- Standard stetting for quality and acceptable practices.
- Compliance with OSHA, EPA and other governmental regulations and compliance.
- Use of AIA approved forms for contracts, change orders and payment applications.
- Implementing various operations through proper coordination and control of planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Developing effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts.
- Final punch lists and close-out procedures and documentation.